Thursday, April 13, 2006

What a Blessing

This is the morning after. The morning after the biggest musical/drama Dallas Bay has ever attempted. Weeks of construction and mess, long hours and frayed nerves, prayer and sweat and it is over. Kinda like Christmas. I have post-production depression. Or at least I did have for a few moments. That is until I heard the total professions of faith for the four day event. 30 new members to the kingdom are a result of our efforts and Gods' grace. WOO - HOO. I'm no longer feeling like the morning after. It is more like a "new day." Never have so many at DBBC joined together as a team to do so much. I think I read about another church one time who had "all things in common." So just one more WOO - HOO (that's like a "Thank You Jesus" or PTL for the uninitiated.) Off to the Men's retreat.
In His Shadow,
Pastor Ken