Monday, July 31, 2006

"Blogback"

An unexpected surprise from publishing "His Ways and My Thoughts" has been the wonderful "blogback" I have gotten from all of you who read it. I did not expect such positive reinforcement about the things we are trying to do at DBBC. There are more of you forward thinking Christians out there in Chattanooga than I ever expected. It is evidenced by your your encouraging words as well as the tremendous influx of people to our weekend services. There are more people than I ever imagined looking for a church who wants to be creative and relevant. Yesterday marked 5 successive months where we had at least one family or individual to join the fellowship at DBBC. The undesignated gifts to the church were the largest for July in our 16 year history. God is so gracious! So let me just say thanks to all of you who lift me and the church staff up in prayer weekly. Your words and prayers mean more to me than you will ever know.
In His Shadow,
Pastor Ken